Rebuilding with business resilience
Nick Davies, Specialist Client Solutions Manager at Barclays will examine the economic outlook since the outbreak of the pandemic covering areas such as:
- trade, impact on the workforce, business security and the financial impact
- supply chain and exports
- how Barclays can support businesses across the region.
Let’s get thriving – building for a post-vaccine world
It’s really easy to get dragged down by the bad news surrounding the economic shock caused by this pandemic, and there have been some tough stories, but there are many businesses doing really well right now despite the restrictions. Head of Owner Managed Businesses at Old Mill, Jolyon Stonehouse, will look at the opportunities to ‘build back better’:
- we will look at some examples of how local businesses are fighting back and succeeding in this marketplace and what we can learn from them
- we will identify five critical tactics that owner managers need to consider to maximise cash flows in 2021 to give headroom for growth
- we will touch on the opportunities for investment following the extension of the Annual Investment Allowance and other useful tax incentives.
So, if you’re ready to thrive in 2021 why don’t you join us for this virtual breakfast?
Details of guests will be shared between Old Mill and Barclays. By accepting this invitation you agree to this information being shared for the purpose of this event only.