Tax webinar for finance professionals
In our recent Finance Director Briefing we unpacked some of the latest topical areas of tax and accounting that businesses should be aware of.
In the session at 02.52 Steve Martin (Senior Tax Adviser) looks at a number of essential tax changes including:
- Off payroll workers in the private sector
- Tax as a cash flow tool post COVID-19
- Employee retention with tax.
At 37.40 Len Dean (Senior VAT Adviser) examines the changing landscape of VAT post Brexit including:
- Imports from EU: Delayed Customs Declaration Scheme. First deadline coming on 25 June 2021
- UK Imports – who can claim the VAT
- UK Postponed Import VAT Accounting
- B2C sales of goods to EU, New EU Import VAT ‘One Stop Shop’ 1 July 2021
- COVID deferred VAT: Deadline 21 June to agree instalments plan with HMRC
- Correcting COVID impact on partial exemption.
And at 55.09 Head of Owner Managed Businesses, Jolyon Stonehouse, talks through the obstacles to economic recovery that finance professionals need to be considering from a risk management perspective.
For further information on any aspect of this webinar please contact your usual Old Mill adviser, or alternatively click here…