Press enter to begin your search
Old Mill Updates
Watch it back: Virtual Q&A for business owners with Phil Mills and Mark Neath
Thank you to everyone who joined our Virtual Q&A on Wednesday 13 May, and for those who asked us a question.
In this session we featured the below topics and we’ve highlighted the time they were discussed so you can get to that section with ease.
- 1.02 The bit about Emily Bronte and Jonny Wilkinson coming over for dinner
- 3.50 The bit about the five critical dates that businesses need to be thinking about – Mark Neath
- 17.01 The bit where Phil talks about planning for the dangers ahead
- 20.10 The bit about really understanding your cash flow numbers – Phil Mills
- 24.40 The bit about scenario planning and the extension of the furlough scheme – Phil Mills
- 28.56 The bit about the need for clarity and planning to get things moving again – Mark Neath
- 37.29 The bit about calculating your furlough claim – Mark Neath
- 38.53 The bit about accessing the Self-Employed Income Support Scheme – Phil Mills
- 42.07 Parting shots from Mark and Phil